God's Promises are Yes and "Amen"

God’s Promises of Salvation & Eternal Life

  1. Forgiveness of Sins“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)
  2. Eternal Life“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
  3. Salvation by Grace Through Faith“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)
  4. New Life in Christ“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17)
  5. No Condemnation in Christ“There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)

God’s Promises of Guidance & Wisdom

  1. Direction in Life“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)
  2. Wisdom for Those Who Ask“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.” (James 1:5)
  3. The Holy Spirit as a Guide“But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all truth.” (John 16:13)

God’s Promises of Provision & Blessing

  1. God Will Supply Our Needs“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)
  2. God Provides Daily Needs“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ ... For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.” (Matthew 6:31-32)
  3. Blessings for Obedience“And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God.” (Deuteronomy 28:2)

God’s Promises of Strength & Protection

  1. God Will Never Leave Us“I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5)
  2. Strength in Weakness“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)
  3. Help in Times of Trouble“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” (Psalm 46:1)
  4. God’s Protection“No weapon formed against you shall prosper.” (Isaiah 54:17)
  5. Angels Guard God’s People“For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.” (Psalm 91:11)

God’s Promises of Peace & Comfort

  1. God Gives Peace“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.” (John 14:27)
  2. Rest for the Weary“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)
  3. Comfort in Difficult Times“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” (Matthew 5:4)

God’s Promises of Victory & Overcoming

  1. Victory Over Temptation“No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able.” (1 Corinthians 10:13)
  2. Victory Over Fear“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7)
  3. We Are More Than Conquerors“Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.” (Romans 8:37)

God’s Promises of His Kingdom & Future Hope

  1. Jesus Will Return“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself.” (John 14:3)
  2. A New Heaven and a New Earth“Behold, I make all things new.” (Revelation 21:5)
  3. No More Suffering or Death“And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.” (Revelation 21:4)

God’s Promises of His Presence & Faithfulness

  1. God Is Always With Us“And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:20)
  2. God’s Love Never Fails“Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.” (Psalm 136:1)
  3. God is Faithful“The Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.” (2 Thessalonians 3:3)
  4. God Does Not Change“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8)

God’s Promises of Healing & Restoration

  1. Healing for the Sick“But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:5)
  2. God Will Restore What Was Lost“I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten.” (Joel 2:25)
  3. Healing for a Broken Heart“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” (Psalm 147:3)
  4. A Joyful Future“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” (Psalm 30:5)

God’s Promises of Joy & Fulfillment

  1. Fullness of Joy in God’s Presence“In Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.” (Psalm 16:11)
  2. Strength Through Joy“The joy of the Lord is your strength.” (Nehemiah 8:10)
  3. God’s Plans Bring Hope“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)

God’s Promises of Justice & Righteousness

  1. God Will Bring Justice“The Lord executes righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.” (Psalm 103:6)
  2. The Wicked Will Not Prevail“Do not fret because of evildoers… For evildoers shall be cut off; but those who wait on the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.” (Psalm 37:1,9)
  3. Righteousness Leads to Life“The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon.” (Psalm 92:12)

God’s Promises of Strength in Trials

  1. God Will Fight for You“The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14)
  2. God Gives Strength to the Weak“He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength.” (Isaiah 40:29)
  3. Hardships Will Work for Your Good“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him.” (Romans 8:28)
  4. God’s Grace is Sufficient“My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.” (2 Corinthians 12:9)

God’s Promises of Victory Over Evil

  1. We Have Authority Over the Enemy“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
  2. Satan Will Be Defeated“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet.” (Romans 16:20)
  3. God’s Word Protects Us“Every word of God is flawless; He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.” (Proverbs 30:5)

God’s Promises of Fruitfulness & Growth

  1. Those Who Abide in Christ Will Bear Fruit“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit.” (John 15:5)
  2. Blessings on Future Generations“The children of Your servants will dwell secure; their offspring will be established before You.” (Psalm 102:28)
  3. God’s Word Will Accomplish Its Purpose“So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void.” (Isaiah 55:11)

God’s Promises of Eternal Reward

  1. A Crown of Life for the Faithful“Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.” (Revelation 2:10)
  2. We Will Reign With Christ“If we endure, we shall also reign with Him.” (2 Timothy 2:12)
  3. God Has Prepared a Place for Us“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Final Promise: God is Coming Soon!

  1. Jesus Will Return“Behold, I am coming quickly! My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.” (Revelation 22:12)

God’s Promises of His Sovereignty & Control

  1. God Is in Control of All Things“The Lord has established His throne in heaven, and His kingdom rules over all.” (Psalm 103:19)
  2. Nothing Can Stop God’s Plans“I know that You can do everything, and that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.” (Job 42:2)
  3. God’s Purposes Will Stand“The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the plans of His heart to all generations.” (Psalm 33:11)
  4. God Works All Things for His Glory“For from Him and through Him and for Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever!” (Romans 11:36)

God’s Promises of Deliverance & Help

  1. God Rescues His People“Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.” (Psalm 50:15)
  2. God Will Make a Way“Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.” (Isaiah 43:19)
  3. God Will Carry Us Through Storms“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.” (Isaiah 43:2)
  4. No Fear in Trouble“Do not be afraid or dismayed… for the battle is not yours, but God’s.” (2 Chronicles 20:15)

God’s Promises of Peace & Rest

  1. Perfect Peace for the Trusting Heart“You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.” (Isaiah 26:3)
  2. God’s Presence Brings Rest“My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” (Exodus 33:14)
  3. God Lifts Our Burdens“Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.” (Psalm 55:22)
  4. Jesus is Our Rest“Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” (Matthew 11:29)

God’s Promises for Our Children & Families

  1. God Blesses Our Children“The children of Your servants will continue, and their descendants will be established before You.” (Psalm 102:28)
  2. God Will Teach Our Children“All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children.” (Isaiah 54:13)
  3. Generational Blessings for the Righteous“The righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him.” (Proverbs 20:7)

God’s Promises of Strength & Endurance

  1. God Will Renew Our Strength“But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles.” (Isaiah 40:31)
  2. Endurance Through Christ“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
  3. God Will Uphold You“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you.” (Isaiah 41:10)
  4. Power Over Weariness“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.” (Isaiah 40:30-31)

God’s Promises of Provision & Prosperity

  1. God Will Provide Everything We Need“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
  2. The Lord Provides for the Righteous“I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread.” (Psalm 37:25)
  3. Abundance in Christ“I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10)
  4. The Lord Blesses Hard Work“Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans.” (Proverbs 16:3)

God’s Promises of Justice & Vindication

  1. God Will Repay Evil“Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” (Romans 12:19)
  2. The Lord Will Judge Righteously“For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all who wait for Him.” (Isaiah 30:18)
  3. God Will Bring Hidden Things to Light“For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known.” (Luke 8:17)

God’s Promises of Victory Over Sin & Death

  1. Sin Has No Power Over Us“For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.” (Romans 6:14)
  2. Victory Over Death“O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?” (1 Corinthians 15:55)
  3. We Have Eternal Life in Christ“And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.” (1 John 2:25)

God’s Promises of Future Glory & Reward

  1. We Will Be Like Christ“Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him.” (1 John 3:2)
  2. A Heavenly Home is Prepared“In My Father’s house are many mansions… I go to prepare a place for you.” (John 14:2)
  3. Eternal Fellowship with God“And they shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.” (Revelation 22:4)
  4. God’s Light Will Shine Forever“There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.” (Revelation 22:5)

Final Promise: The Lord is Coming Soon!

  1. Jesus is Returning Quickly“He who testifies to these things says, ‘Surely I am coming quickly.’ Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!” (Revelation 22:20)

God’s Promises of His Unchanging Nature

  1. God Does Not Change“For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.” (Malachi 3:6)
  2. God Is the Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” (Hebrews 13:8)
  3. God’s Word Will Never Pass Away“Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.” (Matthew 24:35)
  4. God’s Faithfulness Is from Generation to Generation“Your faithfulness endures to all generations; You established the earth, and it abides.” (Psalm 119:90)

God’s Promises of Wisdom & Guidance

  1. God Gives Wisdom Freely“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.” (James 1:5)
  2. **

Comments

Popular Posts